* 1 (10 oz.) can refrigerated pizza crust
* 4 teaspoons butter, divided
* 1/2 red pepper, thinly sliced
* 1 leek, cut into 1-inch strips
* 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast half, cut into small cubes
* 1/4 cup pesto
* artichoke hearts, coarsely chopped, to taste
* 4 ounces Fontina cheese, shredded
* 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
* 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Saute red pepper and leeks in half of the butter until almost tender. Remove from skillet. Add chicken and other half of the butter to skillet and cook until chicken is done and lightly browned.
Spread pesto over prebaked pizza crust. Top with sautéed leeks, red peppers, and chicken. Add artichoke hearts. Top with cheeses and bake at 425°F. for 7 to 10 minutes. Sprinkle with oregano.